Monday, November 10, 2008

Casanova 99 + by Yandamoori Veerendranath

Casanova 99  by Yandamoori Veerendranath

 It’s a Super Fiction,Spy Novel, by Y Veerendhranath

 It deals about the Indo – Pack intelligence system, who is a Planter, howChina involved, what is the Life of a Spy, Telangana   Separation, Sipai tirugubatu et..

 The concept in itself is a stunning, “a Pack Spy become an Indian Prime Minister”

 I’ve got this book from my Bother’s friend, during my journey from Vizag to Chennai, I’ve open this book in Train and I don’t know when pages turned, my eyes are running between lines and I found, I reached Chennai.

It took just 2 days to finish this book. This book fully captures your mind, once you finish this book you will be left with a Thrilling, Fascinating and Great feeling of Joy, Nevertheless then watching a Bond movie

" Try this book when you want to spend your time, in no time " !

 

No comments:

Post a Comment